love this Hilda its divine x
So pretty, I like the paper pulled back, so nice.
Stunning piece Hilda! xx
gorgeous!
So beautiful. I love the rolled paper look.
Such a beautiful wee piece!
Beautiful! I love the window effect, using two layers of papers.
Beautiful ATC Hilda love the image and the rolled paper.Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.crissi xx
Great ATC, I agree with Crissi, I love the rolled paper effectxx
great atc, I have not used the rolled bits for ages,you can get a vintage look by putting some darker ink and embossingpowder on it. love the way you framed that image
love the paper curl look and your use of crafty individuals image and papers.thanks for sharingchriss x
love this Hilda its divine x
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, I like the paper pulled back, so nice.
ReplyDeleteStunning piece Hilda! xx
ReplyDeletegorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. I love the rolled paper look.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful wee piece!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the window effect, using two layers of papers.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ATC Hilda love the image and the rolled paper.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.
crissi xx
Great ATC, I agree with Crissi, I love the rolled paper effect
ReplyDeletexx
great atc, I have not used the rolled bits for ages,you can get a vintage look by putting some darker ink and embossingpowder on it. love the way you framed that image
ReplyDeletelove the paper curl look and your use of crafty individuals image and papers.
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing
chriss x