Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Storage - blending foam



I came across this nifty way of storing your blending foam on Calvins blog - http://mishapsinthemaking.blogspot.com/ and loved the idea very easy to make once you've collected the matchboxes!!! I've done mine alphabetically but of course they could be done by colour families or whichever way suits you - Thanks Calvin

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

10 comments:

  1. WOW Hilda this looks fab, bet it took you ages to colelct all those matchboxes, or do you have a huge stash of matches somewhere!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :):) yep - hugs stash of matches - if you want any for making fences on houses give me a shout lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Great Hilda, my storage is an old take away tub lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a marvelous idea...thank you so much for sharing. I've always found them difficult to store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab idea thanks :)
    Hugs j x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fab idea

    looks great

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fab idea

    looks great

    ReplyDelete