Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 26 December 2008

Wednesday Stamper - Open theme



I used another of my Crafty Individuals new stamps to creat this atc

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

8 comments:

  1. Unbelievable ATC.
    Fantastic stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What colour ink have you used Hilda, it looks great and I just love that rich brown colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ATC, love that stamp

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. Isn't it fun to get a gorgeous new stamp? Love the work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Great stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stamp.... lovely colour too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely atc, don't we all want to be a queen for a day? happy new year!

    ReplyDelete