Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 19 December 2008

Tag your it - Secret Santa



Just a simple tag this week - Image Tuscan Rose Swirl - grungebaord - handwriting done with mapping pen

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

10 comments:

  1. Great tag!
    Have a nice Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant tag Hilda, love the colours and the image, very traditional xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful tag Hilda! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww love your santa - and of course the grungeboard - great stuff!!
    Thanks for joining us this week!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic tag - I love the Santa image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely tag, love the vinatage Santa! thank you for joining us on TYI this week and hope to see you in 2009 - Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I personally love the Secret Santa tradition and your adorable tag!

    XOXO,
    Alberta

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely tag Hilda and a brilliant storage box for blending foams.

    May your stuffing be tasty
    May your turkey be plump,

    May your potatoes and gravy
    Have never a lump.

    May your puddings be delicious
    And your pies take the prize,

    And may your Christmas dinner
    Stay off your thighs!

    Happy Christmas

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete