Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 15 December 2008

Dans Ma Maison - newspaper



I created my background for my house with distress ink and water I then added my newspaper wich I distressed and covered with Modpodge - I highlighted the image with a peel off frame. All the other pieces are Tim Holtz grungeboard which I inked with Adirondack dye inks

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

8 comments:

  1. Love the distressing that you did to create this wonderful piece. It really adds a lovely feel to it...very vintage and serene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh really really love this piece xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice house, the star at the top is a perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful, Hilda. Love all the grungeboard pieces. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - this really is fantastic, I have it right here in my hand - thanks for thinking of me Hilda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jolie maison, merci pour ta participation.

    ReplyDelete