Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 15 December 2008

Mixed Media Monday - Gold


for this challenge I made a wooden atc I firstly (after sanding it) covered my wood with Gesso I then added my Hyroglyphic backing paper and distressed it a bit - did all the edges with gold rubb n buff I then made my tile by attaching my image to mountboard and again used rubb n buff for the edges.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

9 comments:

  1. very wonderful and creative entry for today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and love the use of the wood, thanks for introducing me to it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fab, Hilda. Love the gold. Very rich-looking. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, Hilda! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great piece, love these chunky ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a wooden ATC_what a great idea-love it!!

    ReplyDelete