Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 15 December 2008

Think Monday Think ATC - Lamp



I used color washes to create my background - the lamp image is cut from a magazine and the main image which I attached with brad is a Crafty Individual on acetate. I stamped my wording with a Brother P-Touch and coloured it with chalk ink before attaching

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

11 comments:

  1. nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fabulous ATC.
    Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever to find a lamp image in a magazine and I love the wedding image with your saying. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote-I like that you "found" your lantern

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely coloured background Hilda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful take on the theme. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful lantern card.....Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo I love this song, and I love your ATC..

    ReplyDelete