Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 14 December 2008

Paper Girls - jigsaw piece



I covered my jigsaw shaped beermat with gesso 2 coats - then inked it with dye inks. I did my stamping with mustard stazon. (Main image by Rubber Stampede) I finished off by adding my bling and attaching to hanger (Artistic Stamper)

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

7 comments:

  1. Hello Hilda,

    It's gorgeous... Love what you created and those amber beads are yummy.
    you have used 2 beautiful creative stamps,
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge Hilda.

    Chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab shape for a beer mat!!! Love the image and the hanger just sets it off nicely - another wonderful piece

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brill really unusual and very effective x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful...love your stamped image and your amber beads..nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, really like the background and the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Hilda and it truly is a BEAUTY, love everything about your altered jigsaw piece and the amber beads are a wonderful touch. Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge :D
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete