Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Arty Girlz - Home Art



i've done this canvas for my son Graeme and his girlfriend Dawn - hope they like it

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure they will love it Hilda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful and I'm sure your son and his girlfriend love it

    Thanks for joining in with our Arty Girlz challenge

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous canvas Hilda.

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

    Happy new year.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice present,I like the way you've done the edges of the canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! I'm sure they will LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gift to give!! I am sure they will love it.

    ReplyDelete