Fabulous skinny. I love the masking and inking technique you've used - it is really effective. Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.Sharon
Great threesome and I just love the colour xxxx
a great piecelove the colours you have used
Fantastic card. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.Paula xxx
Fantastic skinny Hilda xx
Beautiful, love the image. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x
Such a fantastic skinny. The technique you used is gorgeous.
Fabulous skinny. I love the masking and inking technique you've used - it is really effective. Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
ReplyDeleteSharon
Great threesome and I just love the colour xxxx
ReplyDeletea great piece
ReplyDeletelove the colours you have used
Fantastic card. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
ReplyDeletePaula xxx
Fantastic skinny Hilda xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, love the image. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x
ReplyDeleteSuch a fantastic skinny. The technique you used is gorgeous.
ReplyDelete