Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 30 December 2008

My Time to Craft - Elegance


Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

7 comments:

  1. This is a lovely echo of a bygone era.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image...that dress is so awesome. Love all the detail that the vintage era portrays. This is a beautiful piece of art. Love it. I enjoy viewing your blog and I am pleased to have joined your list of followers as well! All the best for 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great atc Hilda, lovely image. Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge, and Happy New Year to you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for following my blog Hilda, I love looking at your blog and I love this elegant image

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely image - love your Blog too ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab image, love your ATC.

    ReplyDelete