Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 22 December 2008

Think Monday Think ATC - Christmas



I used a photo of my own fireplace to create thei atc.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my blogging friends a wonderful Christmas and a Healthy and Creative New Year

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is fantastic.
    Lovely ATC.

    My dear Hilda, have a wonderful and peaceful christmas time and a happy new year. Thanks for all the lovely comments on my blog. I´m very glad about it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilda, this is beautiful. I hope you have a merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely ATC Hilda - I hope you have a fabulous Christmas X

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea you had making this atc...Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey - love your fireplace, it makes for a fab ATC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice ATC--love the glow in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fireplace looks so warm and homey.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Love your woodburning stove, they make a house SO cozy!
    Happy Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely wonderful ATC! Merry Christmas and may 2009 bring you all wonderful "arty" things.

    ReplyDelete