Wow so wonderful Skinny.Fabulous colors.Thanks Hilda for this great entry to TGiF.
what a wonderful skinnydid you make the background with the masks of tim holz?
Fantastic card, really great
Hi Anneke - yes I used Tim's masks - fab aren't they!!!
Great idea..beautiful Skinny.I love also the mask of Tim Holz.
Wow, what a fantastic background!
great skinny
Love the falling snow on your blog. As I won't see any here. Love the skinny. Looks like a Holtz mask. Fantastic.
Beautiful skinny!
thats great love the muted background and the use of the masks
I like it!!
Brilliant Hilda! I had a lovely time looking through your blog! xx
This is a great skinny - I love using the theme of time! So versatile.
The yellow of your skinny really glows, very nice!
Great creation with this one Hilda xxxx
Wow so wonderful Skinny.
ReplyDeleteFabulous colors.
Thanks Hilda for this great entry to TGiF.
what a wonderful skinny
ReplyDeletedid you make the background with the masks of tim holz?
Fantastic card, really great
ReplyDeleteHi Anneke - yes I used Tim's masks - fab aren't they!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea..beautiful Skinny.
ReplyDeleteI love also the mask of Tim Holz.
Wow, what a fantastic background!
ReplyDeletegreat skinny
ReplyDeleteLove the falling snow on your blog. As I won't see any here. Love the skinny. Looks like a Holtz mask. Fantastic.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful skinny!
ReplyDeletethats great love the muted background and the use of the masks
ReplyDeleteI like it!!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant Hilda! I had a lovely time looking through your blog! xx
ReplyDeleteThis is a great skinny - I love using the theme of time! So versatile.
ReplyDeleteThe yellow of your skinny really glows, very nice!
ReplyDeleteGreat creation with this one Hilda xxxx
ReplyDelete