Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 7 December 2008

Sunday Stamper - blue and brown


Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ATC Hilda, I love the speckled effect on the background...and the staples look great..thanks for joining in hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to see this tribute to Kahlo....she is such an interesting woman and a talented artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fab Atc and the colours go great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't visited your blog for awhile and boy have you been busy, lots of lovely things Hilda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab ATC Hilda! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image Hilda & thanks for my crimbo card!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ATC, and thank you for the Christmas card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very soft, subtle and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of the colours and fab image xxxx

    ReplyDelete