Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 28 December 2008

Saturday Workout - metal



I created this fridge magnet using Tim Holtz memory glass and memory foil tape.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

9 comments:

  1. Wow so wonderful slide.
    Fabulous work.

    Thanks Hilda for playing the last challenge in this year on SaWo.

    I wish you all the best for 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is lovely Hilda, fab image xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant fridge magnet. I chose to make a magnet too.
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous art piece! Beautiful! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firstly, thank you for my Christmas card. You can see by the lack of activity on my blog that Christmas became just too hectic to craft, and only basic things got done at home. Sorry I didn't return the favour.

    Secondly, this is fabulous - what a great idea to make a fridge magnet - love the image you used.

    Thirdly I wish you a happpy and creative new year.

    Ros x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fridge magnet, Hilda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work. Mine is here:
    http://einontytar.vuodatus.net/blog/1721125

    ReplyDelete