It does look beautiful it's just a shame it's so cold :0) xx
Gorgeous piccy, Hilda. I just LOVE the snow. Send some over please? x
I can just picture you sitting there, legs crossed, scarf around your neck - sipping a whisky 'on the rocks'Wonderful scene - you ought to use it in your art work
Lovely photo Hilda - our garden looked the same this morning and its still there!! xx
Brrrrr it does look beautiful!
Brr....Looks cold hilda, Jaqi
Fantastic Hilda, can't believe that you got so much!!!!
It does look beautiful it's just a shame it's so cold :0) xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous piccy, Hilda. I just LOVE the snow. Send some over please? x
ReplyDeleteI can just picture you sitting there, legs crossed, scarf around your neck - sipping a whisky 'on the rocks'
ReplyDeleteWonderful scene - you ought to use it in your art work
Lovely photo Hilda - our garden looked the same this morning and its still there!! xx
ReplyDeleteBrrrrr it does look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBrr....Looks cold hilda, Jaqi
ReplyDeleteFantastic Hilda, can't believe that you got so much!!!!
ReplyDelete