Lovely ATC, Hilda. Great embossing on it. xx
wow what a beautiful card!!!
A beautiful ATC, very well done.
The metal looks great. Happy Newyear to you.
Fabulous embossing work and beautiful atc I will add myself to followHugs J
Love the metal effect and the embossing xxxx
How very clever! I like that you've incorporated the words into your piece so beautifully. Happy new year dear friend!
Very creative, Hilda. This is beautiful.Happy New Year!
Like this a lot - very different.x
Wonderful work!
Hello Hilda,thank you for your comments you have left in 2008.looking forward to what you will show us in 2009.I too love to alter.take carechriss x
It's fabulous Hilda, I love the embossed backgroundxx
Wonderful, Hilda! Happy new year! Diane
Yay! It's very nice!Happy New Year!
Lovely ATC, Hilda. Great embossing on it. xx
ReplyDeletewow what a beautiful card!!!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful ATC, very well done.
ReplyDeleteThe metal looks great. Happy Newyear to you.
ReplyDeleteFabulous embossing work and beautiful atc I will add myself to follow
ReplyDeleteHugs J
Love the metal effect and the embossing xxxx
ReplyDeleteHow very clever! I like that you've incorporated the words into your piece so beautifully. Happy new year dear friend!
ReplyDeleteVery creative, Hilda. This is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Like this a lot - very different.x
ReplyDeleteWonderful work!
ReplyDeleteHello Hilda,
ReplyDeletethank you for your comments you have left in 2008.
looking forward to what you will show us in 2009.
I too love to alter.
take care
chriss x
It's fabulous Hilda, I love the embossed background
ReplyDeletexx
Wonderful, Hilda! Happy new year! Diane
ReplyDeleteYay! It's very nice!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!