Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 30 December 2008

Created By Hand - Chalks



I created my background by chalking through sequin waste. I then stamped my image on to seperate card - I added it and then painted over with Mod Podge I finished off by inking the edges. This is one of my pages for a swap on Lotstodo being hosted by Andrea

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful.
    Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for the background. Very effective. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever background technique. I'm off to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My you have been busy - off to catch up with the other things you have created

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool! What a great idea - I will have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! great image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful. I love the use of the sequin waste. Very ccreative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - just love this one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool background technique.. very creative. and the mod podge gives it kind of extra texture..very clever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that men with a mission stamp... i bought it because it reminded me of my dad.

    great chalking.

    wishing you a wonderful 2009

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete